9:00 am | Moʻolelo
Huuuuuiii! Aloha nō e ke hoa! It’s awesome that you can join in some Kanaeokana action! This wā hoʻomākaukau is a great time for you to make sure you have everything set up and ready to go for a super-productive and hoihoi day. To begin, we will ground ourselves with a moʻolelo shared by Kanaeokana kōmike hoʻokele member Kalani Kaawa Flores, Jr.
E alu, e ahu, a ea!
Things to do during this set-up time:
- Watch this wikiō as Kōmike Hoʻokele member Kalani Flores tells us a moʻolelo from his ʻāina that is special to his ʻohana
- Download these AK2021 Zoom Backgrounds
- Download the AK2021 Card Deck if you didn’t receive a pahu lou before the ʻaha
- DIY your own AK2021 Emoji Paddles or pull ’em out from your pahu lou
- Spock this nani art print by Kaipo Kīʻaha
- Check out these moʻolelo for additional reading